Monday, November 28, 2016

The Thanksgiving Plague

Hey everybody!

I hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving!

Mine was absolutely nuts! We had four back-to-back appointments. I have never felt so stuffed in my life! Poor Elder Gallegos in our zone lost it after two and I had to run to the bathroom to throw-up the first thing the following morning. Of all the thanks expressed during this holiday I would say I am most thankful that this is my last Thanksgiving as a missionary ;P  No seriously though, it was great of the members to be so loving here.

It's been fun to keep getting to know the area here in Corpus. I dig being able to see the ocean every day so much. It's like the ultimate stress reducer for me.

I don't have a lot to report on, but I was able to get some good pictures around town, so I'll just move ahead to that. I hope you have an awesome week everyone!

love y'all so much!

Stay classy,

Elder Sheehy

And then a few minutes later he wrote...

Just kidding on the pictures :( I forgot my camera at the apartment I just realized. >.< Next week for sure though!

No comments:

Post a Comment