Monday, December 5, 2016

Just a short one this week

Hey everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful week and took the opportunity to see the fantastic Christmas devotional. The spirit was super strong through the powerful messages that were shared. I invite all to check it out if you haven't already.

Things are really cooling down here and rainy (Hallelujah). I am really enjoying the jacket/sweater weather, as it now is finally feeling like Christmas time around here.

I don't have a lot of time to give details of the past week, but we saw a lot of cool miracles happen in finding new investigators. All I can say for the time being is that the power of prayer and fasting is real as we saw them answered.

I also wish to thank these individuals for the Christmas cards/letters sent to me in the previous weeks. You guys rock! Thank you so much to:

> Grandma Jeri for the letters and giftcard
>Aunt Arva
>Steve and Wynette Ellis
>Dave, Keri, Kendal, and Alyssa Witbeck

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. Thank you so much again.

Well I will have to end it there for this week, but I hope everyone continues to enjoy the holiday season and participates in the church's #LightTheWorld campaign. I know you will feel closer to the savior by so doing.

Love y'all!

Stay classy,

Elder Sheehy



Hey mom!

I'm so glad to hear from you again. It becomes more and more apparent, every week it seems, how much I miss you and can't wait to give you a hug again. Thank you so much for being such an incredible mother.

I also can't believe how the time continues to fly on by. I am really enjoying the Christmas campaign of the church too and getting to share it with everyone we meet. I know it will be super successful if people choose to really participate. The Christmas devotional was wonderful and a very spiritual experience for me. I received a wonderful quiet assurance again that Christ really was born, died, and lives again for each of us. I would invite you to really pay attention to what the spirit says to you as you watch.

Woah! Crazy cool news on the calling! You are going to do an amazing job! Don't worry at all. I know that our Heavenly Father qualifies all whom he calls. I will be sure to pray for you as you transition into this great opportunity to grow for you.

Things are definitely improving on the relationship with the ward members. I love this area. We are seeing a lot of cool miracles as we continue to try and be better every day.

I would definitely say things are safe to send here because packages are held at the apartment office and need I.D. verification to be released to the owner. However, there will be ample opportunities to get things from the mission office too, if people feel more comfortable doing it that way.

Have a wonderful week mom! Love ya lots!

Love,

Elder Sheehy


Christmas by the Bay

Corpus Pier

Shrimp boats

 City of Corpus Christi



The monument to Selena, the Tejano artist who had a movie made about her played by Jennifer Lopez



Cool yard of one of the members

Thanksgiving Day soccer

We played with Sinton Zone, where Elder Rosaschi is currently serving. I missed him a lot. 





No comments:

Post a Comment