Monday, August 29, 2016

Back in Weslaco!!!

Hey everyone!

I hope you all had a great week!

Things are finally starting to cool down here a bit which is super great! It gets way to hot here in the summer.

So the news is that I was transferred back to Weslaco! It's awesome to be able to come back here since there are so many people that I love. I am in the branch side of the city so I get to meet even more people. I still get to see people in the ward too. I got to stop and talk to Sister Jess (the wife of the bishop in the ward) at church again and that was great. I love that family a lot and they showed me a ton of love when I was here. All three of their sons are up in Logan now at Utah State. I will have to talk to them when I get back.

My new companion is Elder Peake. He is a super fun guy from South Carolina. We have actually shared a lot of the same companions in the past like Elder Chacin and Elder Montgomery. So I have heard a lot about him. We are already really good friends.

There isn't a lot to talk about beyond that. We are reopening this area so we are just grinding along looking for people to talk to since we were left with very little information about it. It's good I am at least a little familiar with the people here, so it hasn't been all that bad to get acclimated.

Oh one more thing, Our new address is this, in case you want to send me something :) ;)

1602 S Airport Apt #82
Weslaco, Texas 78596

Have a great week everyone! I love y'all mucho!

Stay Classy,

Elder Sheehy

No comments:

Post a Comment