Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Semana 28

Hello everyone! First off as always, Thanks so much Mom for the card and memory card so I can take pictures again and Grandma Lorraine for the package! That will help a lot, and you are too generous. Also Happy Birthday Debbie (Deb-rah) Hermansen! Have an awesome birthday! I hope that everyone is enjoying the start of their fall. To be honest I couldn't tell you what the seasons are here. It just goes from hot to hotter and dry to drier haha. I am going to freeze when I get back to Utah eventually.

Boy it's been crazy busy as usual, but crazy fun. I like when it gets busy here, because it's a lot more enjoyable when you can look back and see all that you were able to do.

Monday- So last P-day we had a way fun activity where we threw different colors of paint at each other and played a bunch of different sports out on the field next to the church. We got a pretty cool picture that we are going to put on to some zone t shirts we are making so I will send a picture of it when I get it.

Tuesday- Start of September! Hallelujah we got our truck back and miles! It felt so strange to be in a car again. I was so used to biking every day.

Wednesday- The grind. No, just don't have much to talk about. Pretty typical missionary day.

Thursday- A recent convert in Rio Bravo had a crazy break in when an ex boyfriend of her landlord was looking for her. We found out that this guy trying to find this lady and basically try to kill her, came literally 15 minutes after we left the night before. Luckily the lady got away after getting a little beat up and the guy got thrown in jail. So that's kind of nuts.

Friday- I had a day of exchanges with one of my Zone leaders named Elder Breck. It was a ton of fun. We helped some random guy in El Cenizo move a fridge and dresser in the back of our truck down the bumpy streets with him sitting in the bed holding them in since he didn't have anything to tie them down with, haha. Only in El Cenizo.

Saturday and Sunday- Not much to share right now

Monday-  Went to Rudy's again! So good! I will miss Texas barbecue when I go home eventually.

That's about all for now. Unfortunately no pictures this week, but I should have some new one for the next. I am actually on a zone exchange for the next couple of days with my Zone leader and good friend Elder Eskelson working in his area! It's going to be a blast and I am sure I will have some good things to talk about next week. It will be cool to spend some time with him before he goes home to Logan in a couple of weeks. I hope that we will get some time to hang out at Utah State when I head back there.

Have an awesome week everyone! Always be an example of the believers!

Stay Classy,

Elder Sheehy

No comments:

Post a Comment