Monday, October 12, 2015

Semana 33


Hey, sorry not much time to write this week and sorry about not sending out a mass email last week.

First,

Thanks so much to grandma Jeri for the letters and amazing Halloween package! Wow I owe you big time after the mission. I appreciate so much all you do for me. I am truly blessed to have such an amazing family who have taught me so many valuable things. Love you all around the world and back again.

Other than that things have been going good. Fairly ordinary weeks so not too much new. Not a lot of time to give details this week as well so I will just send pictures.

Love you all so much and hope that you are having a great fall.

The church is true!

Stay Classy,

Elder Sheehy



Here is a part of the letter he wrote to me, since he didn't write much in the mass email again this week... :)

I know how tough this life gets sometimes. The mission isn't easy either, but I am learning so much and helping so many people I don't know how I could ever turn back. There are so many precious things to learn out here that I don't think I would have ever gained otherwise.

Hope all is well and you have an awesome week! Oh, President Maluenda told me to tell you all hi for him at the interviews I had with him last Friday. I always love the time I get to hear from him. Such an amazing guy.


Starting Halloween celebrations right. Elder Chacin at Burger King with the black colored buns on the Halloween Whopper and a pumpkin shake.  Looks nasty, but it tasted good.

What happens in a two man apartment, stays in a two man apartment, haha! 
Maybe Elder Chacin and I have been together too long? ;)

Dinner by candlelight in the apartment. Thanks to a great member who brought us some super good fish.

Tied up for a district meeting training

Sun setting into Mexico




No comments:

Post a Comment