Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Semana 13! Baptism of Tim and Javier!

Well, don't have a lot of time to write, but this week has been really great! Definitely the highlight was the baptism of Tim and Javier. They were just beaming with happiness after the baptism and I am so excited to see them progress down the path to happiness. The night before we had an amazing confirmation from the spirit that Tim and Javier were ready to go, through an amazing prayer from Tim. He has come such a long way and I have seen what a great change the gospel has made in his life.

I also went on my first tie dive! It was super fun and we got some really nice Italian ties out of the Dig.

I also helped an investigator named Anabele build a fence. It was super funny how stupidly happy it was making me to move some cut branches from a black locust tree out of the way for the fence when building it. Totally was taking me back to all the work on the Missouri farm.

As you can tell I am still here with Elder Berger here in La Joya! I am way glad to be able to continue to work for the people here in this area.

Sorry for the lack of details this time. It's been kind of a crazy week so far.

Love y'all

Stay Classy,
Elder Sheehy

Berger, Tim, Javier, and Me!

The Rio! Mexico on the right, U.S. on the left

No comments:

Post a Comment