Monday, October 17, 2016

I'm Alive

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to drop a quick note to tell you all that I'm still alive and doing well haha. I know I haven't been able to get out a good mass email in a while, but I have been overcoming a stomach bug that didn't want to go away. Thankfully everything is getting better and I am able to go out and work harder. I can't begin to explain how awful it is to be sick on the mission. It definitely tried my patience because I wanted so badly to go out and help people, but my body was like nope. So thank goodness i'm getting over that.

The weather is starting to change here and getting to a comfortable temperature which is awesome. I'm finally through the nasty heat of the mission. I hope it will be smooth sailing from here, but knowing the mission it will probably have some craziness still. Which makes it exciting.

I'm still enjoying my companion Elder Peake and the awesome people in Weslaco, I would write more and post some pictures, but a members car just broke down and we are going to go help her. Duty calls, so have a great week everyone and hopefully I'll have some pictures to share here next week.

Stay classy,

Elder Sheehy

A ward member posted these pictures the next day thanking the missionaries for coming to the rescue of her friend who ran out of gas. :)




I love how Elder Peake is giving Austin support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment