Monday, May 9, 2016

Servicio es el mejor!

Hey everyone!

I hope that everyone enjoyed their Mothers Day! I love having the opportunity to honor the heart and love of our families. It's especially wonderful as a missionary to brighten their lives with a Skype call. I will miss these opportunities after the mission is over.

..Beyond that, not a whole lot to talk about. It's been a lot of fun just running around trying to get to know the place better. I really like whitewashing and hope to do it again.

I just hope that everyone knows how much I appreciate all the love that I have felt from being part of your family or one of your friends. It has become more and more apparent how truly blessed I am. I hope that I will be able to repay the debt of gratitude that I feel toward each and every one of you. Just know that I will do all that I can to help you on your journey back to our Father in Heaven and I look forward to spending time with you, reminiscing in the eternities. This church is the only way to achieve that. It is through that authority and priesthood that was returned to the earth through the prophet Joseph Smith. I have no doubt that that indeed took place and Joseph literally saw God the father and His beloved son Jesus Christ. It has been such an honor to be able to be a witness of that and He who overcame all that we may overcome the trials and pains of a fallen mortal life. That unbroken line of priesthood continues on today through President Thomas S. Monson and through the apostles and other general authorities of the church. You cannot deny this if you ever have the great privilege of meeting one of these blessed servants of our Father in Heaven. Of this I testify in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Now onto some pictures of the Duke family's farm:




 I will be chasing these guys in less than a year :)                      

Love you all so much,

Stay classy,

Elder Sheehy



Big Momma Salsa and Mr. Pickles

Salsa Party



We had a great Skype call with him on Mothers Day!♥



Meeting Reilly

















No comments:

Post a Comment