Monday, December 14, 2015

Semana 42

Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't been able to send out very many weekly emails this transfer, and that they haven't had many details. This has been the craziest transfer of my mission so far. Not really a bad thing, as I feel I have grown a lot, but there has been no time. Transfers are tomorrow so we will see what changes come to pass.

Also, I wanted to thank everyone so much for the Christmas letters and packages including:

Grandma Jeri
Hermansens
Randalls
Aunt Arva

There are some more packages waiting for me at the post office and mission home,so no worries if you sent something and I haven't placed your name on the above list.

Other than that unfortunately not a lot to talk about. It's been so crazy, haha I will just say that I know that our Father in Heaven blesses us through our efforts and is always there during the difficult times. I have seen it time and time again here in the mission field. My testimony has grown so much of His and our Saviors love every week. I know they know us individually and that they truly have incredible plans for each and every one of us. Even if we don't understand everything that is happening, I know that we will eventually, and be so grateful for the trials we face here in the world. It's not what we do here that truly matters, it's who we become. This is His church and we will most assuredly find more happiness, truth, and guidance through it.

Love you all so much and I hope that you all have great weeks! Happy holidays!

Stay Classy,

Elder Sheehy

No comments:

Post a Comment