Monday, June 13, 2016

It's Getting Hot!

Well I hope everyone had an awesome week and are enjoying their first days of summer. I am loving it here still in La Feria and my comp Rosaschi! We had a pretty great week with some good lessons.

As usual:

Thank you so much to Grandma Jeri for the letters and love you send my way. Also thank you To grandma Lorraine for the giftcard. Yes, I finally got it from Weslaco.

So there aren't too many details to be shared this week or photos for that matter unfortunately. I guess the highlight of the week was by far seeing one of our favorite member families here have the father readmitted into the church after a long excommunication process. I love that guy a lot and it was super cool to be witness to the atonement being reintroduced into his life. I felt the spirit whisper to me that he was absolutely clean once again and like the parable of the one and the ninety nine sheep, Christ and the hosts of heaven were rejoicing that the one had returned to the fold. I love having these constant reminders of the saviors infinite love for each and every one of us on a daily basis as a missionary. I know that he will always accept us back with open arms if we but reach out and take his hand once more.

Love you all so much and hope that you have a terrific week.

Stay Classy,

Elder Sheehy

No comments:

Post a Comment